yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Thursday 14 August 2008

don't know how to start

i really am at a loss. i have very little idea of what to do with this blog as yet. i am a real computer blind fool.

i want to use this blog a s a diary of all my musings and random things. things on my mind. thing important to me. creative endeavours and of course rants.

an insite into my world.

a little self indulgent maybe but then we are all entitled to a small amount of self indulgence.

well i suppose i should say something about me.......

at the moment it is stupidly early in the morning and i have found myself unable to sleep. mulling over all the things that seem impossibly important at 4.30 am, i decided to get up and have a cup of tea. this is where it led me. first spending 15 mins trying to remember my password, and then wondering what to write. if there are any loons who decide this is what they want to be reading i here by promise it can only get better. i plan to figure out what on earth i am doing at some point.

well then what labels can i put to myself?

i am a wife and mother,

i am walking the path of downsizing....

i have recently found myself interested in a variety of creative activities....after all i am an artist. seem i just forgot this for nearly twenty years.

i love history and work in this field. i am an historical interpreter at a reconstructed medieval village. a heritage actor for a heritage theatre group. and in my more egotistical moments i call myself a historian.

i am a gardener and have found i have a knack for making things grow.

i make costume and have a passion for corsetry and a love of historical underpinnings.

and i am sure i could go on with this list for a long time.

i have two wonderful children whom i adore. i feel myself lucky and blessed in this area. they are turning into two wonderful people and i made em!

my head is filled with all manner of oddities. i feel sure that if i had 48 hours in each day to make all the things i want to i could make a million! but hey ho no matter. i will bimble along the way i have been doing for years.





time for more tea now i think

2 comments:

Ally said...

It's always difficult to start off - just keep writing something every day, even if you think it's drivel, and it will all start to come together!

- Chez
xx

A Green and Rosie Life said...

All bloggers have to start some-where and as Chez says - just write what you feel.

Rosie x

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews