yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Wednesday 21 July 2010

time ticks on....

very quickly it seems. We are into the first week of the summer holidays and I have such plans for myself and the ferals. A true Swallows and Amazons summer. The tent has been acquired and some plans have been made. Some are more likely to be a bit more spontaneous. A good week at the Gower is on the cards with the Wee ones. Playing on the beach and fish and chips a plenty. Lets pray the sun keeps shining.
We have had a fair bit of rain in the last few weeks but the garden has enjoyed it and is growing well. The bits the chickens have not nibbled anyway. I seem to be in for a tomato and courgette glut :)
The brooder is full again with both ducklings and chicks. They are so sweet.

As for the Fibro, it's hell. I suppose it often will be. It hurts. I feel like I have been hit by a bus today but never the less, life is for living. Frankly I am going to damn well live it. My cup is neither half full nor half empty but overflowing.

but on the quiet ow ow ow ow ow ow !

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews