yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Sunday 24 January 2010

My Son


I have always maintained the my children are my laughter and my sunshine....

A is golden glowing sunshine where L is unadulterated laughter. He is the funniest person I have ever met. Yet he can also be the kindest most sensitive of souls.

He is remarkable and not your typical boy. He can seem sullen and moody yet I find it is easy to raise a smile from him. He worries about so much that he cannot change. He has recently broken down in tears because he believes himself a "spoilt" boy. When questioned about this he seemed overwhelmed by his own insignificance in a damaged world. So worried about all the poor and needy of the world that he felt "spoilt" for having the things he had.

So my answer to him "work hard, love hard and live well. Make the most of the resources you find are given to you freely. When you come of an age to change things you will be in a good position to do so." My boy may end up doing some menial job or Running a multi national business. But i hope he will always carry this humility with him. This is what makes him remarkable. His ability to make people laugh and feel loved is a gift and I think he will use it.

He has a fine brain and good common sense....He won't go far wrong.


He's bloody messy though....

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews