yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Sunday 24 January 2010

more random musings.

Three posts in a day, wow!
Well today was a surprisingly pleasant day. I am booked to do a gig at the Duke in Cowtown and went today to have a look at the hall. It is the most amazing room. So perfect for the event. I was picked up by my good friend Arnie and his performing monkey Jack (actually a very sweet boy) and we all decided that lunch would be a good idea. So one huge lunch later with one surprisingly small bill. A happy trio we made.
Then back home ready for the imminent arrival of my babies home. A joy to see them. Sweet, cuddly and delicious.
This evening i am finding myself feeling rather fibro, however. I have a headache, my limbs feel like lead, my joints burn and I am exhausted. Such is life. I do hope one day in the not too distant future I can see myself painkiller free...but not tonight. I do feel I have achieved something though in that I take no painkillers through the day. It is a rare day that I do.
Things are looking up.......

night night x

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews