yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Monday 22 March 2010

live the dream?

I have recently been taking stock of my lot in life. I have decided that I am going to refuse to believe that can't go any further. Never one to lack determination I have sealed my resolve. I have made a five year plan...
in five years I will...
Have a couple of acres
Live in a home that I am happy to call home and not just my "house"
I will grow more of my own produce.
I will have enough space to raise my own meat
I will sell enough free range poultry and eggs for my growing poultry habit to sustain itself.
I will have room for a poly tunnel and a greenhouse
I will keep bees and sit in my garden eating my own honey on my own bread.
I will breed the rare breed poultry I love so much
I will not ever have to step on a plane again
I will not ever tolerate the abuses of the past
I will guard my young ferociously
I will have happy moral well balanced children
I will please myself but not hurt others
I will treat the world around me with the respect it deserves
I will not be dependant on pain killers to sleep at night
I will cherish those that I love (you know who you are)
I will spend more time appreciating my siblings
I will fill my children's life with joy

Many of these things I will just continue to do as I do now. Many of them will come with time.
I will endeavor to be the inspiration to my children that my mother has been to me.......

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews