yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Monday 8 March 2010

rocky horror rules!!!!!!!!!


wow, what a great weekend. Next Friday night I am of to the theatre to watch the rocky horror show. I can't wait. So in preparation myself and my two friends who I am going with decided to have a "rocky night" we ate wonderful food, prepared by S. she whipped up amazing spiced butternut squash, chicken, olives and any number of delicious things. Then while G reclined on the sofa we retired to the living room where we all sang along in enthusiastic voices. chattering, singing and cheering. I have seem this film many, many times in the past but never have I had such fun while watching. Then we challenged each other to wii just dance. I have not laughed like that in an age. I am the reigning "dancing queen" I am sure you get points for flaily enthusiasm. Dancing to everything from Kylie to cheesy 80's tunes. Even when i sat thinking "I am going to hurt tomorrow" I didn't give a damn. chances are I would hurt anyway so I may as well have a good reason and a fabulous memory for it. Eventually we passed out at 4 am. What on earth keeps us chatting to that time is beyond me. But we do seem to manage. A good heart to heart was had between myself and S and I feel blessed for it. I have such friends. I could never find the space to write about every quality of every one of them. This in it self is a testament how how wonderful they are. S and I lost touch over the years through bad relationship choices and time and distance. We found each other once more and I am glad. Both herself and her partner H are true friends and wonderful people.


so in time honoured fashion....


touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me.......


No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews