yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Overwhelming tasks

I went and sat in the garden again today with my cup of tea, and chatted to the girls. Pecky seems quite vocal and the others still follow :)
However I started to look around and realised my garden is starting to look very sad. The girls have had their way with the lawn and I am finding it impossible to keep them in their own area. The veg garden is in dire need of some care. the flowers all need cutting back and even to wooden structures need sprucing up. It's times like this I realise how alone I am. I have no one else to help shoulder this work. The chillun have all good intentions but little time. Therefore it is down to me. It will be myself who turns over and feeds the beds, I will plant the seeds and plugs. I will bury the bulbs. This I have always done before. Now however if will be me who paints the shed, cleans the decking and repairs the trellis. I never received much help before but it is surprising 3-4 days of help a year can make a difference.
So my solution?
Make a list!
one job at a time!
I will endure!

1 comment:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews