yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Saturday 17 April 2010

operation parent party

The legend that is my Ma turned 60 today. Around a month ago we discussed what she would like to do for her birthday. I joked "of course you could always have a party!", her reply was "no it will cost you too much" This was the response I expected. So what do I do? I decide she should have surprise birthday party. A few phone calls later and the ball was well and truly rolling. I booked the venue, buffet and DJ (a favor from a friend) I ordered the cake, balloons et al. I rang around the aunts and uncles and the deal was sealed. I made a point of telling everyone to bring along the children as they are just as important as the adults. All in all a very successful evening.



and now......




I'm knackered ;-) but it was worth it!

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews