yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Thursday 8 April 2010

Poorly G


Dear naughty G has become somewhat of a gannet. You can leave nothing without her trying her luck. However such naughtiness has taken a more worrying aspect this evening. She helped herself to one of A's Easter eggs. Cue lots of vomit and a pup feeling very very sorry for herself. I spend much of my time worrying about my children and now It seems I have the same to deal with in Puppy G. One frantic phone call to the vet and a DIY check of her heart rate I feel that I am lucky in all I have acquired for this is a valuable lesson in not leaving chocolate lying around. The vet is happy that mother nature has done her best and G has disposed of the offending chocolate in a vile river of vomit. She is now flaked out at the end of the bed where I can keep an eye on her. I thought my worrying nights of baby watch were long gone......

seems I was wrong.

This has also made me realise just how much I love this scrap of fluff. I couldn't bear it if anything happened to her...

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews