yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Monday 19 April 2010

'Tis a silly place!


Today was probably one of the silliest days I have had in a long time. It started with me standing in Cossie, Covered in fake dirt, drinking god awful tea from a plastic cup, at an unearthly hour.........

Obviously another stint of "rent a peasant" at the Medieval Village. This time it is a car advert. The synopsis is that we are in a cart showroom where all sorts of pythonesque shenanigans occur. I have roped in my good friend M, and we cannot seem to spend a day behaving ourselves. We have laughed and laughed. My sides hurt from the shrieking. M has developed a wonderful "mad hag" cackle. I have become uber wench. I never thought you could have so much fun if you just left the inhibitions behind and agree to have the odd tooth blacked out.

There was also Polo, the adorable, stunt donkey. My call ducks and geese got a look in and I think William the cockerel may let the fame go to his head......


and I get to do it all again later in the week!


Life is grand....

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews