yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Thursday 18 February 2010

Miss Kenrick pick ups..




This morning was filled with the delights of the stuffy Victorian Miss Rebecca Kenrick. Sister of George Kenrick Esq. of Varteg Iron works. Nice work if you can get it. It is a lot of fun playing a stuffy Victorian with a sparkle in her eye....
stunning red crinoline and an austere look. Such a character. Just a short monologue but a good one ;)


mmm, corsets, I do love corsets. I must make more.....

the diet started yesterday. I have just realised how much rubbish I eat. It's no wonder I am putting on weight. Well there is no way I am starting the sunny season feeling like this. So out go the cheeses and crisps and in come the fruits and salad. I do love salad though...
Soon i will be slim. Perhaps having the voluptuous curve of the delightful Dita. *I wish* But certainly looking better than this. I could also quite happily say goodbye to the backache this weight brings with it.
Exercise is the key. More swimming, walking and gardening are on order I think. I must plant up my seed trays this weekend too. It has been too long that my conservatory has looked like a conservatory not a greenhouse/conservatory hybrid.

anyhoo, off i pop. may be back later with some more random musings.....

No comments:

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews