yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is the present.

Try to live each day as it should be lived, with joy and gratitude, peppered with humility........

Thursday 18 February 2010

premonition or just a dream?

I had a dream the night before last. Now due to the fibro I dream a lot, and they tend to be very "near the surface" dreams. Easily remembered and often dismissed. Sometimes just wanderings over the days events. Often more meaningful but easily interpreted. Occasionally just plain odd.

This one was different. I awoke with such a feeling of contentment. It had just what I long for. I had a nice house, Can't say much about the house as it seemed unimportant. Then the garden ran down from the back and had a greenhouse and a good veg garden. Old fruit trees and bushes making a natural fence from the woods that spread out from the bottom. A stream or brook trickling through it. In my dream I am building a chicken run. Somewhere for them to be at night. I am also aware of my geese and bees. I am aware of the smell of the earth and the leaves soft underfoot. It is sunny but not too hot.
The best thing of all is the lack of neighbours. The lack of stress. The peace and tranquility.
The only thing I recognise in this dream is the chickens, they are still my chickens. So it must have been a premonition,



I so want it to be a premonition :)

1 comment:

gz said...

Keep the image safe, you will find it-or maybe it will find you

Labels

A (2) acting (1) chickens (1) children (1) Fibromialgia (3) Garden (1) Georgie (2) insomnia (1) L (2) pain (1)

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews